Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Residents Displaced by William Street Fire

From this morning's Chronicle:
Ten Cambridge residents have been displaced from their home on William Street after a fire erupted in the ceiling of the building. According to Deputy Fire Chief John Gelinas, firefighters responded to 29 William St. with reports of an electrical fixture that caught fire around 1 a.m. on Monday. Estimate damage is $25,000. A total of ten people have been temporarily displaced from the 2-1/2-story building since the electricity inside the house was turned off.

No comments: